Important Message

Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
Coco Chanel

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My morning






This is a assortment of pictures I took on the Iphone (YOU ARE NOT WORTHY:D jk).Some of them are sort of random ; my breakfast,(no my cheerios are not actually yellow).Now to the pics of me, My outfit = Holister shirt dress,Jcrew diamond earrings ,Frank paul YO teeth tee,H&M jeggings and topshop socks.One other important item The NY marathon booklet:my dad's he's running it.Well that's all for today folks(No time to explain the pennies)

4 comments:

  1. yo tom -- like the outfit. btw, the pennies are super cool!!! (i just love that exhibit @ the blanton museum)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I want that plaid shirt back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog! Why are there all those pennies there? Did you have a good Thanksgiving? Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete