Important Message

Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
Coco Chanel

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HELP!!!

So in my school there's this mentor program that you get choosen for.So I got chosen to work with a first grader named Janay,(when i heard her name i kind of knew we would be doing a project on fashion)but she will not talk to me!Literally she'll hardly say a word to me !! I think she's probably just shy but i Still have no idea what to do as a project!!!!Any suggestions just email me at ellaleedavidson@me.com

2 comments:

  1. yo el -- you need to establish a bit of a friendship 1st. and a project on fashion may be a bit subjective for a 1st grader (or anyone for that matter). How about a science thing instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe ask her to write 5 things she loves, 5 things she does not like. you do the same and switch, see if there is anything you have in common. Ask her questions about the stuff on the list. Make up other themes for new lists.

    ReplyDelete